Lunes, Abril 13, 2015

What is "Glory Hub"?



Glory Hub is one of the ministries I've got the privilege to enjoy. Our vision is to build "glory- carriers" around the world. 

Our missions are: 
To release God's people to their real identity based on the revelation of the finished work of JESUS on the cross, at the same time the FATHER's heart- pure, powerful, life-changing Grace revelation (identity and authority).
 To let them encounter GOD's glory- in the person of the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit- in His most loving, powerful, and tangible way (intimacy).
To activate their spiritual senses/spiritual gifts (restoration of gifts)
 To support, encourage, and guide every child of God into their God- given destiny (restoration of purpose and calling)

 ALL IN THE ATMOSPHERE OF WORSHIP, IN SPIRIT AND IN TRUTH, until worship becomes a lifestyle, as revival becomes a lifestyle too.

This is a ministry which I believe the LORD has meaningly planted in my Spirit- since I was a victim of tormenting spirits when I was young which has caused me so much fear while growing up (will further share this testimony on my next blogs). Praised God for setting me free through the finished work of  JESUS CHRIST (the One who has risen, thus, now is ALIVE!); He reconciled me to my FATHER! God's perfect love casted out all my fears- that's why NOW, AM LIVING IN A TOTAL FREEDOM FROM ALL FEARS AND GOT THE FREEDOM TO LOVE POWERFULLY. You too will! So come and join us!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento